Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 22

How to keep up with everything! I found a lot of great things through 23 Things on a Stick (and a log more passwords to keep) and I do want to continue to use most of them.

I will add to this blog each week, adding comments on how things are going on the different technologies. I want to explore some things like WebJunction, NetLibrary, and ELM more. I also thought Flickr and Ning will be interesting for more ideas for the library.

If I make a comment each week then I can also include things I find on my Google Reader and groups weekly, too.

I will see how I use everything for school, since it is getting towards the end of the school year. It may have to wait until the next school year.

But on a personal note, now that I know how some of these technologies work. I am starting a blog for my husband. He likes bike riding and we are going to have a blog on some of the trips. I already have a couple family websites, so I am going to be busy on the web.

I am going to head back to Flickr to try a slide show of our latest blizzard!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good resolution and intentions. Isn't it great when things to help with work can overlap into other parts of your life? Makes your work seem more worthwhile somehow. I look forward to reading more of your blog.