Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 13

Online organizational tools-I already use Google tools and with 23Things on a Stick I have gotten to try out even more of the tools. My Google page has different gadgets selected and there are a lot of choices. It is efficient to have the items you need right there on your web page if you need it. When I log in to my Google account I can use the documents, check my reader, my blog, and my groups, so it makes efficient use of my time. At school, my Outlook calendar is very important. It is set to remind me of meetings and other things I need to do like set up microphones. As I mentioned in an earlier entry email, which is Outlook at work, is an important part of keeping in contact with other staff members.
I should probably work on a better way to do a "to do list". Maybe I should make my "to do list"a wiki so staff and students can add to it!

No comments: