Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 14

I have been to Library Thing already and really enjoyed it. I was able to visit the exhibitors' displays at the ALA Public Library Conference in Minneapolis in March and I even stopped by their display. I was hoping they were selling Library Thing T-shirts!
I have not entered any books yet, but will later. I keep donating books to the library at school, since I am running out space at home. Before I catalog a few books I want to make sure I am keeping them.
The one group I was thinking of joining was 50 Book Challenge. You keep track of the books you read during the year and try to make 50. I would like to read more than 50, but I seem to run out of time. I am reading Winter War by Durbin at the present.
I have already told several people about this site. I think it is great you can catalog your own books, but I know I love to catalog books.

No comments: