Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Reflection

It has been summer break for me. I have changed my Avatar to a more summer background.
Technology has been helpful for summer, I can check school email even though I am not at work. If I need to make changes to the school website from at home. I can be reached by cellphone if needed.
Technology has made traveling easier also. I make plans via the Internet. I can keep in touch my cell phone, plus with my new phone I check the weather or map. I look for points of interests which include costs and times or even buying tickets ahead of time on the Internet before I go. Of course I send pictures from cell of really great places. Or I can ask my son if he wants that shirt before I buy it for him by sending a picture of the shirt by cell phone. Actually we do a lot of texting.
I am checking out a libraries books on their card catalogs before I go there to do research for genealogy, so I know what they have ahead of time.
I is a nice day out today. I have done some gardening but I am also spending some time on the computer for my next day plans. Now it is time to do some more summer chores.

No comments: